Your tailored solution
Following the successful market penetration of the lift truck attachments market, Longhe sought to develop other product lines which would enable them to expand and diversify into other client bases, and more effectively utilise the huge capacity of their steel fabricating facilities. They began supplying other OEM Materials Handling Equipment – notably JCB in the UK. Following direct approaches and some exploratory quotation and sampling work, Longhe Intelligent became established as an Approved Supplier to JCB, having successfully passed the stringent quality and commercial audit processes.
Longhe have successfully supplied complex steel fabrications to JCB Telescopic Handling and Attachment business units for the last three years, proving their commitment to quality, and establishing a reputation as a serial production supplier. We seek to further build on this success, not only with our customers at JCB group – but also with other OEM companies. If you have a bespoke design or concept in mind – why not send us a drawing pack? We will be delighted to provide you with a quotation!
- Alternative materials clarification
- Project planning
- Quality assurance
- Support Engineering, Purchasing, NPI projects
- Price negotiation/Long Term Agreements (LTA)
- Manufacturing process know-how
- Representation at client premises for review/project meetings/communications
- Request for Quotation (RFQ) initial checks/interpretation/expediting
- Smoothing communication – client to China factory
- Interpretation of drawings and Standards
- ISIR, PPAP process knowledge
- Engineering liaison
Specialists in protecting customer IP
We understand the importance of protecting the Intellectual Property of our OEM customers, and we operate strictly under the provision of our own and customers’ Non-Disclosure Agreements. We work to drawings supplied by our customers, producing PPAP/ISIR submission samples, developing the manufacture of these products right through to serial schedule production.
Our specialist team have a combined experience of 45 years, derived from working in a variety of OEM production-driven environments. We draw on this experience to support our clients. Longhe UK provide the following services for OEM, forming a seamless link between the customer and our manufacturing site in China.
We have provided OEM solutions for the following customers
5 Steps to your perfect solution
- Product rating
- Test certification
- Thorough Examination
- Coded welders
- ISO 9001 quality procedures
- In-house UK manufacturing
- Customer approval process
- Full rendering of photo realistic imagery
- Stress analysis
- Modern design techniques
- Latest solidworks technology
- On site consultation
- Liaise directly with our designers